Occupational Therapy Post
Full time Paediatric OT Position – Limerick/Tralee
Full time Paediatric OT Position – Cork City
The Sunflower Clinic has been operating as a private paediatric OT service for the past 12 years and has locations throughout Munster and Leinster. We are now seeking to recruit 2 Paediatric Occupational Therapists to join our growing team.
You will be working in a fully-equipped therapy facility with a range of SI equipment and you will be expected to be able to manage your own caseload independently
You should ideally have at least six months experience working in paediatrics and experience or training in Sensory Integration. You must be able to demonstrate competency in using a range of standardised assessments including M-ABC2, VMI, DTVP-2 and also demonstrate clinical reasoning skills using S.I. as a frame of reference. The roles may suit a newly qualified OT with suitable peadiatric placement experience.
We are looking for confident, friendly and capable persons willing to bring the same dedication to the delivery of an outstanding quality of service as our existing staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our paediatric team and benefit from the experience and commitment of our expanding organisation and CPD is expected to play a key role in your on-going development.
Experience and Qualifications
- Recognised qualification in occupational therapy (degree level)
- Registration with CORU
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral (fluent English)
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills
- Commitment to own personal and professional development
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to be able to manage your own Case load
- Ideally have diverse Case Management experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to grow the clinic service in each region
Terms & Conditions
You will need a driving licence and have access to a car, as some travel locally will be required.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is 5pm Friday 6th July 2018
Interviews will be held in Cork.